Cork Flooring - 100 Series
The Series 100 is Wicanders ultimate CORKLOCÂ® floating floor solution. It has never been easier to install and maintain, with state-of-the-art CORKPROTECTÂ® technology, a new paraffin-based, all around edge sealing system to protect effectively against moisture.
The Series 100 is Wicanders ultimate CORKLOC® floating floor solution. It has never been easier to install and maintain, with state-of-the-art CORKPROTECT® technology, a new paraffin-based, all around edge sealing system to protect effectively against moisture.
Along with the resilient and durable finish making it suitable for all residential environments, the unique structure insulates, absorbs sound, is comfortable to walk on and feels warm to the touch.
Series 100 appearance can be cork agglomerate or veneer in their natural colour or factory coloured, providing enormous possibilities of design.
Areas of application
According EN 685 Series 100 product line can be installed in all residential areas.
Fast and Easy Installation
- The improved CORKLOC glueless installation system (angling-angling) requires less tools for installation
- Integrated 1,5mm underlay for faster and cheaper installation
- Supplied with acrylic UV hardened matt varnish or oiled surface, suitable for use in all residential areas (EN685 class:23 (varnish) or 22 (oil))
- CORKPROTECT: a new paraffin based edge and tongue&groove sealing for increased moisture protection
5 years on structural and surface warranty (acrylic - UV varnish)
- Reduces the noise of footsteps by up to 20dB (impact sound reduction) using a 3,0 mm cork top layer and a 1,5mm integrated cork underlay.
- Cork is composed by a honeycomb structure (14-sided polyhedrons). Every cubic centimetre of cork consists of 40 million cells which contains 89.7% of air providing elasticity & thermal insulation properties. Cork can be compressed up to 40% and returns to original form in a short period of time
The 3 mm cork top layer provides a soft walk and stand feeling and protects back and joints
Feels always warm and pleasant by insulating from cold & heat.
Does not entrap dirt and funguses - creates no allergy problems
Only vacuuming & damp mopping required
A renewable resource - Cork bark is harvested from the Cork Oak every 9 years (an operation which is completely harmless to the tree)